No way! Learning how to save money, crush debt or build wealth is not complicated. This is funny, entertaining and extremely easy to follow. You will be amazed at how fast you can learn this!
Simple Language. Powerful Impact.
A quick, easy way for anyone to learn how to beat debt, build wealth and save more.
Colleges, their staff and the students they serve deserve help tackling student debt and learning critical money skills.
Businesses deserve help eliminating employee financial stress while improving health & wellness and & satisfaction.
Boards and their staff deserve help equipping students with the money skills that will last them a lifetime.
Being a first responder is stressful. We help remove the added stress caused by challenges with debt or finances.
Individuals & Families
We help parents crush debt & build wealth while giving their kids a financially successful future.
Real Estate Professionals
Empowering agents with the financial skills they need to thrive in this challenging career.
Providing governments support and leadership for all Canadians with unbiased financial education.
Helping professional and amateur athletes learn the critical financial skills required to protect and grow
Experience it NOW! Join a FREE Master Class.
See it first-hand and learn why thousands of Canadians trust Enriched Academy.
In less than 90 minutes,
Enriched will show you how to:
- Ditch debt
- Avoid credit card traps
- Build a financial gameplan
- Create a foundation to build wealth
Thursday 06 Aug 2020
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM (Eastern Time)
Trusted by some of the most recognizable
organizations in Canada.
Speak for Themselves.
See what our customers
have to say about us.
“Using the Enriched Academy program I was able to eliminate $13,000 of debt in the last 6 months.”
“Before starting the program I was emotionally drained, felt helpless and was watching my debt climb. Now, I feel in control over my money.”
“We left the bank and my wife said, "I didn't even understand what you two were talking about. You would think you have been talking about this for 10 years...”
“My main focus is for my son to learn and obtain as much information on finance [as possible].”
Vilma And Daniel
“Prior to taking the course I was giving my money to a financial advisor and trusting they knew what they were doing... I quickly realized how little I knew.”
“Enriched Academy explains things in such simple terms, giving me so much confidence. I pulled all my money from my financial advisor and now invest on my own.”
“I have made some major financial decisions that have benefited my family and yours can too.”
“I am much more focused, happier and confident with my money. I now feel like I have a responsibility to share what I know with friends and family members.”
“By the end of the event I have never seen such an amazing impact on our agents from a financial and knowledge standpoint.”
Ron And Teresa
Experience Online Right Across Canada.
Funny, engaging and brutally honest. See it online and watch Enriched Academy
share incredible insight for creating your own financial success.
Designed to help members understand their own financial situation and shatter the myths that hold them back financially.
Illustrates key concepts to control spending, avoid credit card and debt traps while uncovering areas to stop wasting your money.
Where are you today?
Gives a framework to clearly understand your current financial situation and a simple path to change it.
Beginners Stock Market Investing System
A smart guide to understanding the fundamentals of investing in the stock market.
Advanced Stock Market Investing System
Powerful but simple concepts that are critical for anyone that invests with an advisor.
TFSA VS RRSP
Two primary ways to shelter your money from tax and they are rarely used or understood.
For homeowners, understanding the power of your equity and how to get it working is critical to building wealth.
A unique approach to expanding your investment strategies by learning to become a lender.
A comprehensive look at how you can use real estate to build wealth and how to do it when you are just starting out.
A clear overview of how to get where you need to go for a financially healthy retirement.
Join the Conversation:
An Interactive Blog
What's up with these Robo-advisors?
It’s been a few years now since the term Robo-Advisor has surfaced, and we get a TON of clients in our coaching program not knowing what it is. So, while you sit there, scratch your head, and wonder what this new type of tech is, I'll explain it to you. As easy as possible.
What is a Robo-Advisor
A Robo-advisor is a new class of financial advisor. It uses algorithms to provide investment management and/or advice with little human supervision. Using a certain type of software and algorithms, a Robo-advisor is able to figure out your asset allocation, and then build a portfolio for you that is only made up of ETF’s. From there, they actively manage your portfolio whenever necessary; buying, selling, and re-investing dividends. Don’t want to do self-directed investing but still want to invest in ETF’s? A Robo-advisor may be perfect for you.
What are the Fees?
Since Robo-advisors don't use a lot of human management on the back end, they often have lower management fees than other investment firms. Robo-advisors charge an MER on Assets Under Management of anywhere from 0.30%-0.60% for their services, and then the ETF portfolios typically charge an average of 0.10%-0.30%. At the end of the day, this is probably going to put more money in your pocket because you’re saving a bundle on fees.
Let’s break down how that looks compared to an actively managed account from one of the big banks. Canada has some of the highest mutual fund fees in the world with an average 2.3% in MER fees. Let's say you have a portfolio of $100,000 with a financial advisor. You're probably paying an average 2%-2.5% MER or $2000-$2500 in commission regardless of how your fund performs. But if you're using a Robo-advisor, you're only paying a commission of $400-$900 (based on the 0.40%-0.90% MER). That extra money that you're not paying in fees will go a long way with that sweet principle called compound interest.
Which Robo-advisors is best for me?
Good question! This really depends on your preferences, your goals, and the portfolios that the Robo-advisors use. Each Robo-advisor offers something different so it’s important to take a look at which one works best for you. Here are some of the different things to look into;
- Fees. Although this isn’t the most important thing, it is an important factor.
- ETF’s that make up the portfolio.
- The dashboard.
- Other benefits. Some Robo-advisors provide you with a dedicated financial advisor, estate planning, insurance needs, tax-loss harvesting, etc. This may be something that you require, so it’s good to look into your own personal needs.
Well.....there’s no better time than the present, and if you find that your returns haven’t been stellar over the last few years, it may be time to re-think your current investment strategy. Or maybe you’re ready to grab the bull by the horns and start tucking away some money for long-term financial growth if you don’t have any high-interest debts that you need to pay off.
And if you feel like you’re still lost, and need some one-on-one guidance, consider signing up for a coaching assessment call to learn more about our one-on-one coaching program. We can provide you with a deep dive analysis on your current investments, teach you about alternatives, and provide you with unbiased assistance to make the most of your money. You can sign up for your coaching assessment call here.
Time to Crush Your Debts - For Good
Crush Your Debt – For Good
Have you heard about our brand spankin’ new program that we launched in May? It’s for all of you out there that have a little (or a lot) of debt to pay off. And we’re not just talking mortgage debt. This goes a little bit deeper than that. This program is tailored specifically for those who have credit card debt, line of credit debt, personal loans, and debts to family members. Interested in finding out more? You can take a look at the program here: https://enrichedacademytraining.com/debt-sales-page
Why did we create this program?
Getting out of debt is hard if you’re not educated on a wide range of topics. After launching our coaching program back in 2017, we saw a need for continual education surrounding debt. We kept seeing the same debt patterns time and time again, and we wanted to help our followers get out of debt by being able to use the same tools and worksheets that we use with our one-on-one clients. Introducing…….our Debt Elimination Program.
What’s so great about this program?
I think the question is, what is NOT great about this program? It’s specifically constructed to provide you with the education, tools, and resources that you need to get rid of your debt. These are proven methods that we teach to our one-on-one clients, but now you can have access to the education, the resources, and the worksheets to feel more empowered and confident in the next steps. The principles work, so long as you’re willing to do the work yourself.
The other thing that is really great about this program, is that we wanted to make it affordable because we know that getting out of debt can feel really daunting. We priced this at $197+tax. That’s it. And you get 7 modules, tools, resources, and an exclusive Facebook group to ask questions and get support.
What do you cover in the program?
Here are the 7 modules that we cover:
- Creating Your Net Worth Tracker and Analyzing For Quick Fixes
- This is probably the most important thing that you can do to help organize your finances. We’re going to teach you how to go through all of your assets and liabilities with a fine-tooth comb and figure out any opportunities you can go through to get rid of your debts faster.
- Understanding Your Cash Flow and Creating Your Budget
- My personal favourite module is all about creating your budget, and figuring out different way to manage your cash flow moving forward so you can prioritize your spending towards what matters most (getting out of debt).
- Creating New Goals and Tracking Your Spending
- Chances are that you got yourself into this debt because you didn’t track your money coming in and money going out. We’re going to help you create some realistic goals that you can stick to moving forward so you can get our of debt faster.
- Using the Debt Crusher Tool
- We have this really amazing tool on our website that calculates how much you need to put onto debts to get rid of them by a certain time. This really looks into goal setting.
- Organizing Your Debts and Understanding Different Paydown Methods.
- Consolidation? Debt Avalanche? Debt Snowball? If you don’t know what these methods are, it’s difficult to focus on one thing at a time. This module teaches you all about those different method.
- Understanding Compound Interest and How Your Credit Score is Calculated.
- Do you know your credit score? Do you know how your credit card or line of credit calculates interest? If you don’t, this module is for you.
- Financial Freedom
- Ahhhh yes. Finally, debt-free. Now what? This module will take you through how to become financially free and what the next steps are.
So, if you’re unsure of any of the module breakdowns mentioned above, it sounds like you’ll get LOTS of value out of this course. Come check it out. You can learn more about it here.
Time to Think Outside of the Box
We’ve been in isolation now for what seriously seems like forever. But the time is flying by, isn’t it? Our coaching division has been working diligently with our clients to help them navigate through this time, and I’ve compiled a list of ways to help clients cut back and think outside of the box to stretch their dollars the furthest. Here are some that may help you if you’re finding that funds are tight.
Take This Opportunity to Clean the House and Sell Your Unused Stuff: Have you ever taken a step back and thought about how much stuff you have but never use? Craigslist, LetGo, Kijiji, Bunz, Facebook Marketplace are some of the amazing platforms out there that allow you to sell and buy used (if you need anything). Not only will it feel amazing to get rid of everything, but if you can free up some cash, it will help in the long run. One person’s trash really is another person’s treasure!
Do You Have Any Reward Points That You Can Use?: I don’t know about you, but I’ve been accumulating PC Points for years. I signed onto my PC Points last week and found that I had $500 worth of free groceries. WINNING! So, then I started to look at some of my other rewards points that I’ve been accumulating all of these years and found that I had $100’s of dollars in reward points. This is the PERFECT time to use those points if you find that you’re strapped for cash. Air Miles? Coffee rewards? Points from your bank? Sign onto your platforms and see what you have and start to use them if you need. Also take a look at unused gift cards!
If You Absolutely NEED to Shop: Have you Heard of Rakuten? We all have things that we absolutely need right now. Perhaps those necessities can be purchased through Rakuten. It’s a website that gives you cash back on purchases that you’d be making in-store anyways. And if you use this link, you'll get $5 cash back on your first purchase!
Take a Look at Your Insurance: Do you have insurance on two or more cars that you’re not driving right now? Time to call your provider and cut one of the monthly car insurance premiums. If you’re able to drive one car between a family, you might as well scrap the monthly cost for the time being. Have you read the fine print of your insurance premiums? Maybe you haven’t taken a look at your insurance policies in a while. There are a few really awesome websites out there such as PolicyAdvisor and PolicyMe that will provide you with a quote in minutes. You can compare them to the policies you currently have. Maybe you can save a few bucks every month by making the switch.
Get Rid of Those Pesky Monthly Bank Fees: I've always asked my friends why they're paying a financial institution a monthly bank fee to take out their own hard-earned money? Unless you actually need a service that a No-Fee bank cannot provide you with, this idea has never made sense to me. Bank fees typically range anywhere from $5-$30/month, but it doesn't need to be that way. There are TONS of no-fee banking options out there that also offer high-interest savings accounts. Here are a few of them; Simplii Financial, Tangerine, and EQ Bank.
I know that times are tough right now, but with a little more thinking outside of the box, I’m sure there are a few other ways that you can think of. Feel free to share them with us!
Cutting Back During COVID19
Looking for a few extra ways to cut back during COVID19? We’ve compiled our top 5 list of proven ways that you can cut back on your spending to allocate your finances to what’s most important to you during these tough times.
- Call current utility providers and ask for a better deal. I recently called my car insurance provider and cut back on my annual premiums by $150. It took me 5 minutes on the phone, and I was able to cut back on my car insurance since I’m no longer driving anywhere. You can do the same with all of your recurring bills. You just have to make time to call. And most of us now have the time! This is always something that you should always do on a yearly basis. Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.
- A lot of the restaurants are no longer open, so your dining out and coffee bills are probably minimal. This is a good thing. Take this as an opportunity to get ahead of your spending and cut back in dining out as much as possible. This should also be a good opportunity to learn about your habits and how much you spend on a monthly basis on areas that may leave your wallet empty.
- Sell unwanted stuff on Craigslist, Kijiji, Facebook Marketplace, or other apps like LetGo and Bunz. This is the PERFECT time to organize your house and go through your stuff to figure out what you need, and what you could sell for a little extra cash in your pocket.
- Negotiate your Mortgage or look into a refinance. With dropping interest rates in Canada, it would be a good time to take a look at your mortgage and look into refinancing at a lower rate if it makes sense. Talk to your bank representative or connect with a mortgage broker.
- Organize your pantry and make a shopping list when grocery shopping. If you already have lots of dry goods in your pantry, this will assist in not repurchasing it. Use up when you need and organize your pantry so that you know exactly what you have. On top of that, when you go grocery shopping, there is often a discount section for produce at the grocery store where products can be anywhere from 30-50% off. If you’re anything like me, I like to do my grocery shopping on Sundays which is also when I prepare my food for the week. I always hit up this discount section first to fulfil whatever I can in my shopping list. That extra 30-50% in money saved goes a long way and you’ll see this reflected in your grocery bill.
Some of these techniques have helped our own coaching clients save $1000's per month by executing on these tasks. It's a good time to start to analyze your credit card bills to make sure that you're not spending money on something you're not using.
And now is the perfect time to do so, since we all have a little bit more time on our hands.
Meet the people behind
Susan HollingsheadExecutive Administrator
Everything that happens in support and administration - Susan plays a key role in keeping things running smoothly.
Alanna AbramskyHead of Financial Coaching
An incredible leader and sought after speak, Alanna leads our coaching team turning education into action for thousands of Canadians.
Arian BeyzaeiVice President, Sales
Driving our online division, Arian is a passionate leader and a world-class speaker at Enriched.
Jay SeabrookCOO / Co-Founder
Relentless in his development of customer focused processes, Jay leads the operations and plays a key role in ensuring long -term client success.
As a founder of Enriched, Kevin remains one of the most sought after speakers in the country on the necessity of financial awareness.
Todd PetersonCEO / Partner
Todd has spent almost 20 years helping build, shape and grow companies to multi-million dollar revenue status. He also brings a unique perspective on technology & financial intelligence to Enriched Academy.
Kevin MccarthyHead, Corporations and Institutions
The former Chief of Staff for Finance Minister Flaherty, Kevin brings tremendous leadership and process expertise while heading our Corporate, Education and Government practice.
Absolutely! From 15 to 90 - there is information relevant to every stage of your life. Take a sneak peak...sign up to a free webinar and see what we do first hand!
Smart thinking! Money is the biggest source of stress for employees. We have a simple process to equip your team with the education and the resources to turn it into action. And this is WAY BEYOND a simple lunch an learn. Online - Anytime!
Great question. Truth? The concepts aren't complex. But we are world class when it comes to explaining what things mean - and where the tips, tricks and pitfalls matter most with your money. This is entertaining, inspiring and hard-hitting with the right amount of support and resources to help you take better control of your financial health. We don't sell stocks, mutual funds or get quick rich schemes - just the truth about what you need to know when it comes to financial awareness.
We can do a lot for you - but you need to help us out a little. We will provide the education, incite and inspiration - and if you need it - a personal coach to give you a kick in the pants on occasion. You just need to want to make a change. We can help with the rest!
We do! And while we cannot guarantee any results...ever...we definitely stand behind our material. But don't buy our courses unless you really want to make a change. We don't want it sitting around unused. We want to make a difference in your financial health and awareness. When you buy something from us - all we ask is you try to follow through. There is a reason you signed up - so let us help. Get in there, watch some material....make an effort to learn more about money. It's worth it. If you really don't see the value and want your money back - at least you will leave us with a bit more knowledge and awareness than when you started.
We'd love to hear from you! Connect with us anytime or fill in the details and we’ll get right back to you!
Write your message
Happy to give you more detail. we will have our support team give you a quick call! Thanks for connecting with us. hope to see you there!