For Advisors & Agents
There are three common questions that plague most advisors today:
- How can I reach out and connect with new clients?
- How can I offer more assistance and strengthen my client relationships?
- How can I help inspire the 2nd generation to gain new clients and protect my business?
What You’ll Learn
- It costs 6 to 7 times more to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing one.
- Reducing customer retention by just 5% can increase your profits by at least 25%.
- 80% of your company’s future revenue will come from just 20% of your existing customers.
- Client attrition due to a lack of 2nd generation relationships is a significant factor in the loss of clients for advisors.
What Client’s Say
“Your presentation of this work is absolutely perfect, I only wish you and your program were available 40 years ago, but as one of your presenters said the second best time is now.”
– Rick M
“Thank you so much for taking the time and making the trip to our Peterborough area. Your attendance to our Investors Group meeting is going to change lives. I thought that it was so straight forward to the point with no BS. I believe that what you are doing will actually make such an impact; that it will actually make a real difference. I am glad we met.”
– Joanne B
“Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to host an EnRICHed Academy – Smart Start for Financial Genius seminar held Tuesday, March 31, 2015 which was attended by 78 persons (19 clients and 59 prospects). As you know he is over the top energetic, entertaining and was able to hold the attention of a very broad age audience made up of 10 years old – a retired Brick University professor for 2 hours. Well done Kevin! You made us laugh well teaching us all something. I most certainly would recommend the seminar and welcome a chance to host this event again.”
– Ed K
“We thoroughly enjoyed having both you and Kevin join our region meeting yesterday. Our consultants were still talking about Kevin’s presentation over lunch! Your product and the information you provided was very well received and we would definitely like to stay plugged in to your company. Several of our consultants are very interested in the dragon banks, so please keep us posted on when those will be available, so we can send out a communication to our team. Thanks so much.”
– Erin B