What You’ll Learn
- The average college graduate is $27,000 in debt.
- Almost 90% of students have a credit card.
- Finances continue to be the number one stressor amongst students.
- Graduates average credit card debt is now $4,100, (nearly double 2004’s average).
- 84% of Post Secondary School Graduates surveyed stated that they needed more information on financial topics.
What Client’s Say
“I really enjoyed the enRICHed Academy presentation tonight. Judy had mentioned how great it was for the staff, and I asked if I could come up to hear you tonight. I’m glad I did! Financial intelligence is a topic that has been a personal interest of mine for a long time now. I’m really excited to watch this program take off in the schools, and would love to be involved.”
– Dawn H
“We got so many thank you’s from the students for putting on this event for them. It was just incredible. I wish we had collected e-mails so we could invite them back for a demo of the Enriched Program. It was absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! I am going to promote you guys to the other universities.”
“On behalf of the University of Windsor, we wanted to extend our heartfelt gratitude to you and your team for all of the work that has gone into the launch of the enRICHed Start Program. Your hard work over the past few years on the enRICHed Start Program, has seamlessly allowed us to launch a program that is very much needed and that has been so well-received by our students. Working with you behind the scenes has proven to us that you are both committed and passionate about this program and what it can do for our young adults and for society as a whole. We look forward to continuing to work with you over the next few years as this program continues to evolve.”
– Marian Doll